Acrisure worked with seven different organizations to complete over 4,400 kits, meals and activities for those in need. See our full impact here, and check out the breakdown below:
- Created 500 summer participant activity bags for the Boys and Girls Club of Grand Rapids
- Assembled 1,450 craft/activity kits for pediatric patients at Spectrum Health Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in partnership with the Child Life Program
- Compiled 60 Welcome Home kits for young people experiencing homelessness when they first enter an AYA Youth Collective home
- Decorated hundreds of sack supper bags and packed ~2,000 sack suppers with Kids’ Food Basket for students throughout Kent County who are experiencing food insecurity
- Purchased, donated supplies for and assembled 150 snuffle mats for animals at the Humane Society of West Michigan, and Acrisure colleagues adopted two puppies rescued from a puppy mill
- Assembled 100 self-care bags for survivors of domestic and sexual violence with Resilience
- Organized 150 snack bags for residents at Michigan Veteran Homes at Grand Rapids
The Summer of Service activities were an extension of Acrisure's commitment to volunteerism and giving in our communities, and we look forward to continuing to partner in the greater Grand Rapids area and around the world.
For additional information, please visit our website at Acrisure.com. Products or services identified herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein (a) are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all applicable terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies referenced, (b) are provided solely for general informational purposes, and (c) should not be viewed as a substitute for legal, regulatory, or other advice on any particular issue or for any particular reason. The advice of a professional should always be obtained before purchasing any insurance product or service, and you should not rely on the information provided herein for the prevention or mitigation of risks or as a full and complete explanation of coverage under any insurance policy. While the information contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, guarantee, or representation, either expressed or implied, is made as to the correctness or sufficiency of any representation contained herein.
© Acrisure, LLC. All rights reserved.