Several Acrisure Partner Producers have been named Top Producers for 2022 by Insurance Business America. Acrisure Partners share an entrepreneurial drive and commitment to success that creates exceptional customer experiences. The list recognizes insurance professionals who stood out by hitting the highest numbers and who seized opportunities in the face of challenges and difficult market conditions.
The following Producers were recognized as Top Producers for 2022:
- Gregory W Havemeier, Senior Vice President, Gulfshore Insurance
- Jennifer Mullins, Executive Vice President, Bozzuto & Associates Insurance
- Joe Thompson, Partner and Client Advisor, Gulfshore Insurance
- John Sirabella, Account Executive, CLG Insurance
- Preston Miller, Producer, Dillon Risk Management
- Ruben Medina, President, Cumbre Insurance Services
- Ryan Schmidt, Partner and Client Advisor, Gulfshore Insurance
- Tim Spear, Partner and Client Advisor, Gulfshore Insurance
Patrick Thomas, President of RSI Insurance Brokers was also recognized as a Platinum Producer.
See the full list of Top Producers 2022.
For additional information, please visit our website at Acrisure.com. Products or services identified herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein (a) are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all applicable terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policies referenced, (b) are provided solely for general informational purposes, and (c) should not be viewed as a substitute for legal, regulatory, or other advice on any particular issue or for any particular reason. The advice of a professional should always be obtained before purchasing any insurance product or service, and you should not rely on the information provided herein for the prevention or mitigation of risks or as a full and complete explanation of coverage under any insurance policy. While the information contained herein has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty, guarantee, or representation, either expressed or implied, is made as to the correctness or sufficiency of any representation contained herein.
© Acrisure, LLC. All rights reserved.